PIONEERS OF THE ALL-INCLUSIVE CONCEPT
65 years after Club Med introduced the all-inclusive concept, today we have 66 premium resorts across five continents. From amazing and unique ski resorts covering France, Switzerland, and reaching as far as China and Japan, to the most luxurious summer resorts for that perfect holiday covering global destination across the word. Having introduced our first ski resort in 1956, Club Med is also a leader in all-inclusive ski holidays, providing the most comprehensive package on the market for our 23 ski Resorts. With our partner Club Med, we offer resorts in unbeatable locations, expert childcare services, a wide range of sports and wellbeing options, and truly indulgent gourmet cuisine.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN CLUB MED PACKAGES?
- Return flights from regional airports and transfers.
- Open bar with a selection of beverages.
- Evening entertainment (live bands and shows).
- Spacious en-suite accommodation from club to suite.
- Expert kids’ clubs from 4 – 17 years.
- Ski resorts: 6 day lift pass, all day ski/snowboard lessons and in some resorts, altitude restaurants (Cervinia, Italy has access to three!)
- Gourmet full-board cuisine, specialty restaurants and snacks.
- Over 60 sports and activities worldwide, including expert tuition.