Cruise & Maritime Voyages
Cruise & Maritime Voyages is an award winning and Britain’s leading independent cruise line and for the ninth year it has been operation no-fly cruises from a choice of 11 UK ports which is just one of the great unique features of cruising with Cruise & Maritime Voyages. Having smaller more intimate ships that offer a leisurely and traditional home from home touch and experience to your cruising along with exceptional service and team on board that will go the extra mile to make your cruise journey a discovery and enjoyment like no other. More than 40% of passengers return to travel with Cruise & Maritime again and again with 95% of customers being satisfied with the exceptional experience offered.
Covering destinations from Australasia, British Isles, West Indies, Iceland, and Mexico, to even special themed cruises, book with JAVSA TRAVEL and discover the ultimate cruise experience with Cruise & Maritime Voyages.
Adding personal touches that will make your cruise experience unique
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
- Sterling Is the currency on board the ships Columbus, Magellan, Marco Polo and Astoria.
- Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- A choice of eleven convenient UK departure ports.
- An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
What does your fare include with Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Self service tea and coffee (6am to midnight).
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Captain’s Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Port taxes.