P & O Cruise
We’re Britain’s favorite cruise line
You’re in safe hands
In 2017, we celebrated 180 years of P&O history, which means we know our stuff! Sail with us and you can expect amazing destinations, friendly service and the warmest welcome at sea.
Tailored to today’s British tastes
On board, you’ll find we’ve been inspired by the very best of the contemporary food and entertainment scene. While little touches such as tea and coffee making facilities in your cabin and prices in sterling add extra peace of mind.
We’ve a holiday (and ship) for everyone
Sailing to over 250 destinations around the globe, our fleet of seven ships bring you travel at its most effortless. From indulgent holidays just for adults to family-friendly adventures, we’ve a ship for every occasion and lifestyle.
What's included on a P&O Cruises holiday?
Our Select Price is the cream of the crop, with a range of premium benefits including added extras on cruises of 7 nights and more**, plus priority for choice of cabin, dining style and time, and any available upgrades.
Select Price Benefits
The leading choice for its range of premium benefits:
- Select Prices are available on all cruises, at all times.
- First priority for dining seating time and table size in the main restaurant.
- Shuttle buses (where and if available).
- Choice of on-board spending money, car parking or return coach travel to Southampton (on cruises of 7 nights or more)**^
- First priority for upgrades (where available).
- Flexibility to change your booking (subject to our booking conditions).
- Choice of cabin location (subject to availability)
- 15% deposit (or £750 for cruise J901.
PLUS, included as Standard
- Flights & transfers on fly-cruise holidays.
- Use of the ship’s gym, pools and sauna and/or steam room.
- Children’s clubs.
- Breakfast, lunch and pool-side snacks, plus afternoon tea and dinner in the main restaurant.
- Daytime & evening entertainment.
ELEGANCE IN COMFORT.
HOSPITALITY AT ITS BEST
16 GLOBAL DESTINATIONS.
Explore it all at your own Pace
The beauty of a P&O Cruises holiday is that you can take things at your own pace. Days on board might involve lazing by the pool, relaxing in the spa or taking your pick of the diverse activities and entertainment on offer. Ashore, it’s just as easy to set the tempo with generous time in port to explore or simply find the perfect beach or harbour-side café. A rich assortment of shore excursions also encourages you to tailor the day to your mood. Choose from active adventures such as off-road safaris and scuba diving, or opt for quieter pursuits; from city sightseeing and garden visits, and walking tours. Families can make a splash at water parks, join cycling tours, go dolphin-spotting or even try a local cookery class.