Committed to providing exceptional service to every guest and delivering unique travel experience that is in the heart of Trafalgar. Access to over 300 unique tours and trips, with connection with local specialists, hoteliers, and suppliers than any other guided holiday company giving you a destination experience with only the best who know it and experienced it. Recognition with people and places since 1947, and over five million guest feedback, Trafalgar leads the way when it comes to innovation to deliver and craft simple the best trips.
Trafalgar has over 230 worldwide award – winning trips to choose from. Trafalgar offers once in a lifetime pinch me moments like our exclusive private dining experience in the Vatican to deeper cultural experiences that go beyond your average guided holiday. Featuring 4 & 5* hotels, UK Door to door home pick up, Cultural insights and the Icons.
Whether it’s skipping queue at the Eiffel Tower, or cooking homemade pasta in Tuscany with Chef Libero, whatever your choice and destination or wherever you may be in the world, you can expect to live The Good Life with Trafalgar!
We take care of everything so you are Free To ‘BE’
You deserve the very best experience when it comes to Trafalgar, that is why everything that is part of your requirement for the perfect experience and travel journey with Trafalgar is taken care of so that you are Free To ‘BE’ Happy towards creating amazing memories and moments in comfort.
- Meals included – All breakfasts and some dinners included so you can save for more important things for your travel enjoyments
- VIP access to major sites – icons covered, orientation tours in major cities, and many highlights part of the Trafalgar tour giving you the best experience
- Hand-picked insider experiences
- Must see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Luxury Transport – Comfortable coaches with fully equipped reclining seats, WIFI in most countries and large windows to enjoy amazing views
or alternative transport (such as rail journeys)
- Friendly and expert team – In company of your assigned Travel Director and Tour Specialists as they share Hidden Gems, and great discoveries along the way on your tour
- Quality Accommodation – Hand-picked 3 to 4 star accommodation is not just for a night’s sleep but part of the local heritage
- Audio Headset for flexible sightseeing
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Optional experiences and free time
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes